Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Busy!

So I know I mentioned in the last post that we hired someone new at work... Well that is no more. He quit after the first day and so now it is just down to the three of us at work and I am working close to 35 hours and just in case you didn't know I am only a part timer! Anyways yesterday I had my lesson in my education class that I got to teach. It went pretty well except for the fact that I kind of forgot the book, so it ended up being shorter than I planned. However, I was going to read If You Give A Mouse A Cookie and I had them make their own paper cookies and write on the back how they could share or help somebody and I brought in real cookies to pass out. If it were a real classroom I would've waited until they all had done something nice by helping or sharing and then brought the cookies in but since I was just teaching my actual class, like they are all the same age as me, I brought them in anyways. I really enjoyed it though considering I thought I was going to be a nervous wreck, which I usually am in front of large groups of people. Although it is only the beginning of the week, I think it will turn out well :)
P.S. I will try to post some reciepes within the next couple of days since I am beind. Whoops!

No comments:

Post a Comment