Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Here Comes the Cold!

Oh my gosh I am so not looking forward to this winter! I really hate the cold and for some weird reason I don't have a big enough coat. Clearly I need to get one. Work is starting to get super busy right now with the holidays coming up and we are hiring new people which is going to be really weird because 1. the new person is a guy, we've never had a guy work at Payless before. 2. I actually have to close the store on my own which is something I have never done before. Oh my goodness! I have to come up with a lesson plan for my education class for Monday. I had to pick a child's book, come up with an activity, homework, and something creative. I really hope the thought I have works out and I will post how it went after I give the actual lesson. We moved into our new house after a year and half and let me tell you it is so nice to come home for my lunch break at work or come home after school, instead of going to the library so I don't wast gas. Other than that, everything has been going really, really great and I am so happy right now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment